Global Health Plan
The WorldCare Global Health Plan offers coverage for surgical treatment of serious medical conditions in the U.S. The standard plan guarantees up to $1 million in coverage with no co-insurance or deductible for surgical treatment of the following conditions: cardiovascular, cancer, neurovascular, and orthopedics.
Treatment is performed at one of the following top-ranked medical centers:
- Children’s Hospital Boston
- Duke University Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Partners HealthCare System, including
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dana-Farber/Partners CancerCare
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Washington University Medical Center, including
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- UCLA Healthcare.
Benefits include surgical services, inpatient services, related U.S.-based outpatient services, discharge planning, and comprehensive follow-up with local attending physicians. WorldCare also provides assistance with coordinating care, arranging appointments, translation services, and accommodation and transportation arrangements. Payments are arranged directly with the hospital, with no out-of-pocket requirements for the member.
Contact us to find out more about the Global Health Plan.