- What information is collected/stored automatically
- What if you send us personal information
- When you visit other websites linked to WorldCare.com
- Website security
What information is collected/stored automatically
Below is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account; or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our web site
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
3. The date and time you access our site
4. The pages you visit
5. If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
What if you send us personal information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us locate for you the information you have requested. We treat emails and form submissions the same way that we regard letters sent to WorldCare. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. We only share the information you give us with our parent company, WorldCare, if your inquiry relates to their services or as otherwise required by law. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any private organizations. The information that we collect from you may be used for marketing of our services only.
When you visit other websites linked to WorldCare.com
Please read the Privacy Statement when you visit those websites. Where necessary, each site may have additional privacy criteria, conditions or information that you should know.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized Customer/Sponsor/FDA users who log on to our password protected services, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here please contact us.